Maintenance and Services
Allight offers comprehensive maintenance and servicing for our products. In addition, we have the capability to undertake maintenance of other diesel-powered equipment that is complementary to your equipment fleet. Our fully trained Service Technicians can offer on-site attention and we also have highly equipped workshop facilities to keep your machinery in prime operating order.
We understand that downtime can be a significant detriment to productivity and efficiency, which is why we offer 24/7 service availability. Our on-site service vehicles are stocked with the necessary tools and parts to undertake routine scheduled services, as well as managing any unexpected breakdowns.
We know that flexibility is key to successful business partnerships. That’s why we offer a tailored approach to servicing.
We can support your business with additional services such as,
- Load bank testing
- Site refuelling 24/7
- Battery condition testing & monitoring
- Oil testing
- Fuel testing
- Coolant testing
Being an OEM we offer service programs that cover:
- Extended warranty*
- Ongoing written assessment of the condition and evaluation of equipment
- Quotations to upgrade or recondition existing plant
- Recommendations for the type and size of plant on site
- Offer of service exchange components and stock of LTMs
- Complete overhaul and reconditioning of plant available (including sandblasting and painting)
- On-site service and pressure cleaning of serviced equipment
- Service kits available with filters, belts and gaskets