The Super Skid series mobile lighting towers are designed to withstand the most challenging and rigorous mining conditions.
- Clean, quiet and efficient Perkins engines, coupled with heavy duty Sincro brushless alternator. (Other options are available on request.)
- Optimised cylinder head configuration for optimum fuel and oil consumption and maximum efficiency.
- Cyclone-style air cleaner and earth leakage protection.
- Heavy duty skid base for security, safety and unrivalled stability.
- Skid based fabricated from 454 universal beam, with 200m ground clearange and 12mm wear plate.
- Sandblasted, primed and industrially powder coated.
- Long-range steel fuel tank available, allowing for continuous operation and reduced downtime.
- Control Panel for light and mast operation located in an easily accessible position to allow operators to manage the lights, even when the mast is fully extended.
- Fail-safe shutdown system with latched LED annunciation for: high engine temperature, low oil pressure, additional capacity for other external alarms available.
- No loss of light output after stabilisation.
- Each LED flood light provides 60,000 effective lumens after stabilisation (IES standard LM 79-08).
- Photometric Light Plots based on NATA-approved testing parameters confidently state that the light output will match field testing.
- 15 x 450W lamps, producing 900,000 lumens.
- Hydraulic, telescopic 12m mast offers high wall overhang for use in mine pits and inaccessible terrain and dafety micro switches.
Not sure where to start?
TALK DIRECTLY WITH
THE ENGINEERING EXPERTS
If customisation requirements are what you are after, we have a team of in-house engineers and technical experts who can work with you to develop bespoke solutions for your requirements.
We provide Australian made, robust and reliable products for the most challenging and demanding applications. Our in-house engineering team can custom-design and manufacture bespoke equipment to match any specification supplied.
AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
We believe in optimising efficiency and reducing downtime to make ownership safe, simple and cost-effective for you. We have refined our product range through design and manufacturing, and by servicing our own equipment, which operates in the harshest conditions. We are proud to manufacture quality products with reduced downtime and energy usage, keeping your operations and maintenance costs down.
BROAD AND FLEXIBLE EQUIPMENT RANGE
We offer an extensive range of mobile light towers, generators and engines to meet and exceed customer expectations in all market segments.
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AFTERMARKET
Our genuine parts and customer service teams are on hand to make sure you can access qualified, professional and highly skilled technicians when you need them most.
STOCK AND MANUFACTURING CAPABILITY
We understand quick turnaround is important to you. That’s why our Light Tower stock program provides you with fast access to equipment solutions.